to steve bailey

cindy

To everyone who did actually write something helpfull in a nice way, thankyou!!!.

Steve you have no ideah what I am going through on this course or my personal circumstances. Yes I do sit there in a class where the tutor doesn't even give lectures for you to get lost, he attempts to give some instruction to 17 students all asking for help at the same time, while a bunch of imigrants that can even speak the language are also trying to get his attention. I would have quit by now if I was in his shoes (in his defence. I do not have access to him or anyother tutor other than this 1 and half hours a week.

Steve you come across as a lecturer yourself!!!!

Well Cindy,

You're right, I have no idea of your personal circumstances, but whatever they are, I don't believe that they entitle you to a free ride through this course you're taking. Neither do the tutor's competence or lack of it, nor his inability to maintain order in class, nor the personalities of the other students, nor any other excuse you can dream up. If this course is administered by the government, then your complaints would be better directed to your MP.

A time may come when you're forced to use your problem solving skills in a situation that matters. What will you do then? Post a question on an internet chat room and whine about the quality of the responses?