Rslinx as IO server for Intouch

Refer to technote 270, to how to configure it. Only difference is that you have to goto the System Management console, as the technote is old.
Edit: There is a patch for DASABCIP 3.5,which i noticed yesterday, but thats mostly to do with V15.0 of RSlogix 5k.

I just did it the other day, but i sometimes have momentary connection probelms. No problems with RSLinx tho. So cant to seem to figure out why. I am not sure tho if i need to use "localhost" as a node name or not.

rajy2r said:
Refer to technote 270, to how to configure it. Only difference is that you have to goto the System Management console, as the technote is old.
Edit: There is a patch for DASABCIP 3.5,which i noticed yesterday, but thats mostly to do with V15.0 of RSlogix 5k.

I just did it the other day, but i sometimes have momentary connection probelms. No problems with RSLinx tho. So cant to seem to figure out why. I am not sure tho if i need to use "localhost" as a node name or not.

Is not ver 3.5 the patch for Clgx V15? I just put 3.5 on an app about a 150 mile drive away,I would hate to have to go back

Ian