Just for grins

My step-son is an engineer in Indiana. He came to visit around christmas time, and we sat out on the porch (gotta love Florida!) and talked shop.

Conversation came around to PLC programming and good places to learn it. Naturally, I mentioned this site and Phil.

"Oh yeah!" he says. "I go there all the time! I bought his book, too, and it was a real help!"

Hi Josh!

:D

TM

j-e-t-s... jets, jets, jets

Well, well Timothy
Being a life-long Jets fan, I must admit I was quite bitter(jealous??) about your flaunting your Bucs success this year but perhaps I should finally 'bury the sword'. (Had the JETS fared better I probably would have flaunted it too...) After all, 2 plc programmers in the same family, half way across the country from each other, and BOTH friends of the site... that's a good thing. lolis

The Internet certainly creates a small world... and in the niche of PLCs it really is a small world! Hopefully PLCS.net (and you fine folks who continue to keep it alive) can bring the PLC world even closer together.

Hi Josh! And thanks for your financial support as well. Glad to hear the book helped you!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great story Timothy.

Enjoy,

Back
Top Bottom