simadyn D used in siemens teleperm xp

abhishek

A
do u tell me how to upload and download from processor,
how to change logic and compile.

simadyn

What are you actually trying to do? Where are you located and what are you using the simadyn for? In what year was it commissioned? I am just trying to gather information regarding the version that you are using.

Sales

Hi,
Looking for priuchasing following boards :-

Siemens P/N. 6DS 1715-8 BA or -BB
Siemens P/N. 6DS1722-8AA
Siemens P/N. 6DS1731-8DC
Siemens P/N. 7MJ1121-8AA
Siemens P/N.6EV4300-0CC
Siemens FQ1631-2A/ ASA13-2

simadyn parts

sorry bud, I do not know where you can find those parts. try searching google. there are a lot of units on hold and you could probably find some. however, get them and hold on to them. it is my understanding that they are becoming obsolete.

hello
is the simadyn of siemense tubine compatible with teleperm-xp control system , is it true that from 2003 the simadyn is used with pcs7 control system for better uniformity of power generation plants?
Best regards

I just used simadyn D excitation and PCS7 control system for a hydro plant. To me, it was no different than communicating with any other profibus device. I don't really see conformity as an advantage because the excitation group has not developed it's software blocks for step7 as of yet. They are still using the old programming package.

Simadyn D / S7 / TXP

Almost every W501 unit in the US contains a Teleperm XP (TXP) / Simadyn D setup. The TXP is too slow; therefore, the simadyn is used as the governor. However, they have discontinued the simadyn and are currently using the new T3K system with an S7 interface. There is a S7 module called the FM458 that is equivalent to the PM6 of the simadyn.

simadynmaster said:
What are you actually trying to do? Where are you located and what are you using the simadyn for? In what year was it commissioned? I am just trying to gather information regarding the version that you are using.
Simadynmaster, I have 2 gas turbines, 1 has TME and Symadyn GT controller commissioned around 1995 the other TXP and Symadyn GT controller. I believe both these Symadyns are obsolete, can you confirm? Where can I get info on upgrades?

Simadyn upgrades

Arnie3e:

Although several of the simadyn modules that you have are obsolete, you can still upgrade. If your site was commissioned in 1995, then it was pre-FAST IO. This was the next generation IO and is still used with the current T3K control system. If you are interested in upgrading everything, the T3K is a very customer-oriented control system that I really like. I believe that Siemens has already converted a TME site to TXP / Simadyn with much success if you do not want to go to T3K.

If you are trying to keep the same system and you want to find replacement parts, you can contact Siemens. However, I have also found a few places on the web that are offering simadyn components.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me if you need something else or if I have not answered your question.

Thanks Simadynmaster, very helpful.

I know that from the date of discontinuation Siemens usually provide 10 years of repair services. I am now trying to find out the date when the Simadyn D and associated interfacing Simatic S5 plcs (which we are using with TME) were discontinued. I assume Siemens provide this information somewhere on their website, is this the best approach in your opinion?

Hi,
Looking for priuchasing following boards :-

Siemens P/N. 6DS 1715-8 BA or -BB
Siemens P/N. 6DS1722-8AA
Siemens P/N. 6DS1731-8DC
Siemens P/N. 7MJ1121-8AA
Siemens P/N.6EV4300-0CC
Siemens FQ1631-2A/ ASA13-2
TPcon, please email to me. I have some cards you are looking for.
Thanks

Arnie3e:

Although several of the simadyn modules that you have are obsolete, you can still upgrade. If your site was commissioned in 1995, then it was pre-FAST IO. This was the next generation IO and is still used with the current T3K control system. If you are interested in upgrading everything, the T3K is a very customer-oriented control system that I really like. I believe that Siemens has already converted a TME site to TXP / Simadyn with much success if you do not want to go to T3K.

If you are trying to keep the same system and you want to find replacement parts, you can contact Siemens. However, I have also found a few places on the web that are offering simadyn components.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me if you need something else or if I have not answered your question.

Dear Mr/Mrs simadynmaster!

I have problem with upload Program Simadyn D
I don't know when I upload program and can I used software Step7 Manager?
Now, I have some project until 2001, format *.USP and how I can read it. I don't know software.
Please, can you help me?
Thanks you very much!

Can you provide a little more info on your equipment?
processor card? (Ie pm6)
Interface equipment (ie pg740)
etc

what issues are you having when loading?