Experion DCS Redundant Server License

bigmark

Iam planning a system involving Experion C200 Control Processor.The System I am designing is meant to be fully redundant. There are two C200 Controller chassis (10-slots), used in redundant configuration. The uplink supervisory controlnet connects the redundant controller chassis pair to the Server (Computer), which is also in redundant configuration (i.e. Two servers, one primary and other as backup). The redundant Server Computer Pair is connected to three other workstations (Computers) via redundant Ethernet.

And as for I/O Controlnet, there are four 17-slot I/O chassis, connected to the redundant controller chassis pair via the I/O Controlnet.

I have found the related literature now, but I have some questions regarding the Redundant Server (Computer) License, given as follows:
--If I purchase a redundant server license
from Honeywell then does this license also
include two station licenses, (one for the
primary and the other for the backup server
Computer).

--If not then how can the backup server PC
take over (crash-recover) once the Primary
server crashes or gets shut down.
Also, is it necessary to purchase
a station license for the backup server PC?

I shall highly regard any assistance.
my email is: [email protected]