Auto Dialers

Critt

Hello

I'm looking for a good industrial auto dailers. Needs to be located in a control panel in a remote area. This dialer HAS to work and alarm someone when there is an issue.

There was a good brand that was built in Calgary but I can't remember the name. Maybe someone could help me...

Thanks for all the help in advance...

I've used ANTX, located in Texas. The ability to download the 'log' of activity saved my butt more than once, when the customer claimed that they didn't get calls, but the dialer log showed that the call was made.

When I went shopping for autodialers about 2 years, I drew up a list of questions, and ANTX answered all of them. Raco's sales manager told me to download the manual and read it. I figure that's Raco's approach to support, and I bought ANTX.

ANTX boxes don't have what I thought would have been the standard nowadays, an ethernet port to configure it locally via web page or utility app, but it can be configured via local keypad, remote pushbutton phone, and Hyperterminal via PC modem over a phone line, and I've done all three. A little klutzy, but hey, their support has been excellent.

Dan