how to convert controllogix majorfaultrecord to character?

wilsonzhu

Hi All,

For some reason, I had to clear the recoverable major error in the fault hander routine and record the fault for history check, The MajorFaultRecord is consisted by time_Low, time_High, type, code and info[8] array, I want to convert time_Low, time_High and Info[8] array to the readable ASCII Character. Could you please give me some advice.Thanks.

I mean how to access major fault log(displayed in the Recent Faults area of the dialog) in the Controllogix fault hander routine if it's possible, because it's already clear the fault in the program, but I want record for history check.

Hi All,

For some reason, I had to clear the recoverable major error in the fault hander routine and record the fault for history check, The MajorFaultRecord is consisted by time_Low, time_High, type, code and info[8] array, I want to convert time_Low, time_High and Info[8] array to the readable ASCII Character. Could you please give me some advice.Thanks.

Hi Wilsonzhu
Want to know if you find the answer of your question. I also need info about the convertion.
Thanks